What We Do (More Information)
- We do all the hard work searching for the right location for your event, so that you don’t have to!
- We will discuss your requirements in detail, ensuring that we know exactly what you are looking for, where you want to hold your function, how many people will be involved, what your budget is and what format the event will take.
- We ask how many options you would like us to shortlist for you to look at in detail.
Where we work
- We have an in-depth knowledge of the venues available in London & the UK for corporate events and are not linked to any hotel chains, so you will always receive impartial recommendations.
- We also work Internationally and we can organise business meetings, conferences, training courses and many other events around the world.
- Once we have your brief, we will do our research and present you with a short-list of possible venues for your event. This will include an overview of the venue and its location, the pricing for your event and a photograph of the space proposed.
- We make sure that all the pricing we use is on a “like for like” basis, so that you can compare your options fairly, i.e. all including or excluding VAT, service charges, etc.
- You may wish to place one or two of the proposed venues on “hold” whilst you conduct site visits so that you can see the function space for yourself. We can accompany you or conduct these on your behalf.
- We can help you to make sure that all the questions you need to ask are fully answered so that you are confident that you have chosen exactly the right location.
Negotiation & Contracts
- We negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best rates, both at proposal stage and after site visits have taken place, ensuring that you are getting excellent value for money.
- We then confirm your chosen venue and forward you the contracts so that you deal directly with the venue’s event management team, so that all the smaller details of your event are taken care of by the venue itself.
- We are happy to assist you if issues arise until your event has taken place successfully.
How can it be free?
- The venue that you choose pays us a fee for introducing your company to their venue. It’s as simple as that. This is a marketing cost to the venue and does not affect the rates that you are proposed. In fact, we are more likely to be able to secure the most competitive rates due to the value of business we place with the venue each year, the relationships we have in place and the experience we have in negotiating with venues worldwide.
For more information, or to ask for a free venue search for your next event, please email email@example.com